Armthorpe Academy students have a proud tradition of smart and attractive appearance.
By accepting a place here, it means parents agree to the uniform being worn in accordance with the uniform list.
Children need comfortable, hard-wearing clothes for school.
- Training shoes and tracksuit or hooded tops are NOT acceptable for normal school wear.
- Hair styles of an extreme nature are NOT permitted.
- All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the student's name.
- The only jewellery to be worn in school is a watch.
- Mobile phones and personal music players are NOT allowed in school.
Uniform can be purchased at:
- Cliffs Store in Doncaster
The new Armthorpe Academy logo will be phased in September 2022/23.
We do not expect any child to change their uniform to the new logo ahead of September 2021. The Senior Leadership Team at our School and the Trust itself understand that the last 15 months have been incredibly hard for everyone and we do not want to add the additional stress of trying to buy a new uniform ahead of the coming September. Instead, any uniform which needs to be replaced – or any new starters to the school after this period – will be required to wear the new logo. This will inevitably cause an extended transition period when it comes to the new uniform for our students, however, we absolutely believe this is the best approach for our school community.