From September 2022 the school uniform will be changing, blazers and ties only. For further information please see the information below.
Armthorpe Academy students have a proud tradition of smart and attractive appearance.
By accepting a place here, it means parents agree to the uniform being worn in accordance with the uniform list.
Children need comfortable, hard-wearing clothes for school.
- Training shoes and tracksuit or hooded tops are NOT acceptable for normal school wear.
- Hair styles of an extreme nature are NOT permitted.
- All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the student's name.
- The only jewellery to be worn in school is a watch.
- Mobile phones and personal music players are NOT allowed to be used on the Academy premises, during the school day.
Uniform can be purchased at:
- Cliffs Store in Doncaster
- Click Here for Latest Uniform - Cliffs Website
- New Academy (Traditional) Ties can be purchased via ParentPay, once payment has cleared they will be available to collect from the Academy Reception.
- If you'd like to book an appointment for Uniform Fitting at Cliffs in Doncaster, please click this link Schoolwear Solutions | Scheduling and Booking Website (simplybook.it)
- New Year 7's 2023/24 Schoolwear Solutions | Scheduling and Booking Website (simplybook.it)
The new Armthorpe Academy logo will be phased in September 2022/23 compulsory from Year 7 only. Please see the information links below.